Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS): Its Causes, Symptoms, And Treatment
IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is described as a functional disorder that happens in the small intestine. They are characterized by discomfort, pain, and altered bowel habits. It is one of the most common Gastro Intestinal or digestive system disorder. The actual cause of irritable bowel syndrome is still unknown by western medicines, which is why people choose Ayurveda. It is one of the oldest medicines in the world which works in balancing the body, mind, and soul of a person. Thus resulting in better results than any other medication.
In Ayurveda, the IBS is denoted as grahani, which loosely translates to retaining the ability of the duodenum or small intestine. If the function of these organs loses control or the bowel is altered, then the absorption weakens. This condition is considered to be grahani. Visit an ayurvedic clinic in Punjab and learn about your IBS issues more in detail.
What Are The Common Causes Of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)?
The leading cause of IBS, according to Ayurveda, is the production of toxins which is also known as amas, and poor digestive fire, which is signified as mandagni. From the perspective of ayurvedic, these are some of the causes which might be linked with IBS:
- If you are excessively fasting or do a lot of food intake in your daily routine.
- If you consume something before the previous meal is even digested correctly.
- If you have the habit of eating food that is improper or unwholesome.
- If you are having continuous food poisoning or diarrhea.
- If you eat heavy, dry, cold, junk, or even polluted food items daily, then you are likely to get IBS.
- If you suppress the need to release the natural gas almost all the time.
- If you have irregular or bad sleeping patterns, such as sleeping during the day and staying awake late at night.
- If you are experiencing fear, grief, and anger.
- If you have a chronic health condition that weakens the function of the digestive system.
- If you have a weak immune system in your body.
- If you travel constantly or there is always a change in the place. The environment also plays a significant role in causing IBS.
What Are The Symptoms Of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)?
It is essential to learn about the signs that might indicate IBS in you. Without knowing the proper indication, you would not be able to see the issues. After noticing similar symptoms, we highly recommend you to visit an ayurvedic doctor in Ludhiana so that they might be able to diagnose the problem and target it with Ayurveda.
- Anxiety or depression
- Weight loss
- Mucus and/or blood in stools
- Chronic constipation and/or diarrhea
- Headache and tiredness
- Abdominal pain and bloating
Why Choose Ayurveda For IBS?
The answer is pretty simple, we all know the properties of Ayurveda are perfect for the digestive system and immune system. If you want to not only eradicate the health problem but also build resistance in the body, then Ayurveda is the perfect answer for you. It is a safe and effective remedy for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Treat It With The Best ayurvedic Doctors
Your treatment is incomplete if you do not treat it under the guidance of someone knowledgeable enough to handle any health condition. At Deep Hospital Ayurveda, you would meet all the requirements with no hassle.